Si tiene dudas, consúltenos:
+34 965 756 503
con pasarela bancaria
Envío 24/48 h
a toda España
Taking its name from the royal palace in Seville that was built on the site of an earlier Moorish fortress, the Alcazar reminds us of the cultural fusions embedded in this classical guitar. The Alcazar embodies this rich heritage and represents the pinnacle of our rosewood and cedar or spruce range of concert-level guitars.
Here we raise the grade-1a wood choice to another level to what we simply term ‘premium special-grade woods, denoting the decades it has been drying in our low-humidity storage rooms and the special care taken with the selection of each individual piece. As with our other concert-level classical guitars, musicians can choose from German spruce or Canadian cedar for the top to produce either bright trebles or warmer tones. We marry these tone woods to the highest quality Indian rosewood to produce an instrument with great body and projection across bases and trebles, with a wonderful tonal range.
With a distinctive ornate rosette, a bridge carved with mother-of-pearl inlays, and bindings edged with white contrasting profiling, the Alcazar looks every bit as regal as its namesake in Seville, with a sense of timeless class and heritage. Available in a gloss or matt lacquer finish and as a cutaway option, this instrument will bring depth and emotion to any song or rendition.
- Tapa: premium special-grade Canadian cedar or German spruce
- Aros: premium special-grade Indian rosewood
- Fondo: premium special-grade Indian rosewood
- Diapasón: ebony
- Mastil: Honduran cedar with an ebony inlay
- Clavijero: premium-quality mechanical
- Puente: carved Indian rosewood inlaid with mother of pearl
- Trastes: nickel silver
- Perfiles: Indian rosewood with contrasting profiling
- Acabado: highest-quality gloss or matt lacquer
- A: 65 cm
- B: 100 cm
- C: 22 mm
- D: 85 mm
- E: 90 mm