Si tiene dudas, consúltenos:
+34 965 756 503
con pasarela bancaria
Envío 24/48 h
a toda España
Because we are a family business that has spanned three generations, anniversaries are important to us and mark milestones in the development of our guitars. Our 40 Year Anniversary Classical Guitar is a fitting tribute, built with woods laid down to dry and ‘develop’ over 40 years ago by the company founders. This is a concert-level instrument with a seasoned voice that only decades of maturing can produce.
This model is uniquely constructed with cocobolo, ziricote,exotic ebony from cameroon,.. back and sides with a wonderfully individual grain that makes each guitar unlike any other. This valued cocobolo,ziricote, exotic ebony from cameroon.
The top is crafted from ‘special’ grade-1a German spruce that has developed a deeper from ageing, or from ‘special’ grade-1a Canadian cedar. The cocobolo, ziricote, exotic ebony from cameroon brings beauty and vocal nuances to both the rounded bases and rich harmonics of the cedar and the bright highs of the spruce. The result is a rich ecosystem of sound with the tonal complexity of an orchestra.
The 40 Year Anniversary flamenco guitar is an heirloom instrument made using time-honoured artisan techniques and aesthetically, the guitar is exquisite. Decorated with intricate marquetry and stunning inlays of mother of pearl (nacre) on the rosette, it’s a beauty with attitude ready to perform.
- Tapa: ‘special’ grade-1a German spruce or ‘special’ grade-1a Canadian red cedar. Exclusive woods.
- Aros: cocobolo, ziricote, exotic ebony from cameroon
- Fondo: cocobolo, ziricote, exotic ebony from cameroon
- Diapasón: special grade-1 ebony
- Mastil: Honduran cedar with an aged ebony inlay
- Clavijero: premium-quality mechanical
- Puente: rosewood with marquetry
- Trastes: nickel silver
- Perfiles: rosewood with contrasting profiling
- Acabado: gloss or matt lacquer
- A: 65 cm
- B: 100 cm
- C: 22 mm
- D: 95 mm
- E: 100 mm